Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My first Post



This picture is from my recent skiing trip with my family to Big Bear.When my family was in Big Bear me my dad and my sister
all went skiing but my mom went snowbording.I did 100 runs on the bunny hill and 20 on the big hill.My sister did 102 runs
on the bunny hill and 5 on the big hill. I can't wait to go back. I really want to learn to ski with poles and go off of jumps. The best part of skiing is feeling the snow in your face and feeling like you're flying. The scariest part is when you're going down a really steep hill and worrying about falling. If you haven't tried it, you reall should! My Dad said next time we could go to Mammoth.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chalene Johnson said...

Hey Brock!

Great blog. You really Rock. Great name. Congrats on your excellent report from your teacher yesterday, an outstanding performance on the baseball field and topping it all off with a major hurl in the middle of the night.

Thanks for not throwing up on your sister! You're the best son a Mom could ever ask for!

Brock's Mom Rocks...

Mommy

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Карел чапек никогда не делайте того о чем нельзя поболтать за обедом
!!!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home