Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Some funny stories about Ty Ty




Tyler is my cousin. He is so funny. He is three years old and his birthday is on Christmas Day. He came very early because he heard people were getting presents for Christmas and he wanted his. He has loved trucks his whole life. He also speaks his own language and he loves to give himself a good laugh.

Aunt Jenelle is afraid to let him swim in the kiddie pool. She stood by him and walked around while he was walking in the kiddie pool. Maybe because he's so crazy he could go under water and drown in a pool that is only a foot deep. He has these funny poses that he likes to do when someone is taking a picture. You can see it in the picture of us on the bed.

Here is one my favorite Ty Ty stories....

We were eating ice cream while we were on vacation in Hawaii. Tyler ordered his ice cream but after he got it he decided he didn't want it. His Dad, uncle Matt really wanted a lick of Tyler's ice cream. Tyler did not want to share, but he didn't want the ice cream either. He told his Dad that he needed to throw the ice cream away. He refused to let his Dad eat any of the ice cream. It was so funny because he kept yelling, "Frow it away! Frow it away! Frow it away Dad!" which kept making me laugh harder and ice cream almost came out of my nose. I think he was yelling that because his favorite hobby is to make his cousins laugh .

Here's another favorite Ty Ty storie...

My Dad likes to tease Tyler. He kept telling Tyler that he could beat up Batman. He also told Tyler that he knows where Batman lives, and that Batman is not tough and that he could kick Batman's butt! My Dad was expecting Tyler to get really mad and yell back, but instead he made a mean face at my Dad and said, "Dats Na Nice."


We love having that little guy around. He is a comedian. When he grows up I think he will be a Moster Truck Driver. Cierra thinks he will be a Fireman or work at an ice cream store. My Mom says he will be "The Boss!"

That's all for now!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brock, this is SO FUNNY!! I just read it to Tyler and he keeps yelling "I wanna go to california right now!! right now!". He loved it Dude! And the pictures are SO cute! He loves nothing more than to make you two laugh.
We can't wait to see you guys again soon.
Love,
Aunt Jenelle

2:57 PM  
Blogger Chalene Johnson said...

Brock... you're a pretty funny kid too! Being a comedian must run in the family. Oh sure your Mom wasn't Validictorian (sp) but Class Clown aint nothin' to sneeze at. You're the best. Great post. Great pictures. I hope you'll be updating your blog with stories more often!

I love you... Mommy

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brock, I love your blog. You are too funny. I found it through the comment you left on your mom's blog.

I hope you got some of the stuff you wanted on your birthday list.

Laura.J
A turbo kicker from NH

5:36 PM  
Blogger irish_robbie said...

Hey Brock Johnson! I saw your post on your mom's blog so I thought I would pop in and see what goes on in the life of Broccoli Johnson!

Your TY TY stories made me laugh, and his poses for the pictures are great! :)

Congrats on your run and being Principal for the day! :)

Cheers
RoBBiE

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<>< ><> {}{ }{} [][ ][] ()( )()
fishes

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home