Sunday, February 04, 2007

All Star Basketball - B-Rock brings it

I play many sports. One of my favorites is basketball. This year my team was 500 or 4 wins and 4 losses. We are callled the Spurs. There were three players from my team selected to play in the All Star game for our league. One was me. One was Zack and the last one was Mark, but he had a sprained right leg and he couldn't play. So instead they asked Brandon who is the talest kid on my team. He's probably like 5 foot 3, which is taller than my mom. He's a good shooter. I'm good at dribbling, the big D and sporting the sweet tall socks.

During the all Start Game we were losing the whole entire game. Then during the fourth quarter with only 2 minutes and 1 second to go, we were only down by a point. We go fouled and shot two shots. One of the kids on my All Star team had two shots to make. He made both. Then we made one more basekt and we were winning by 3.

The final score of the game was 20 to 23.

After my basketball game I had to jump in my dad's car and speed off to the football field for a flag football game. My uncle Rob and my Dad are the coaches. My team is called the Diablos. It's flag football which is really fun because it's all about speed and sweet moves. We won the game 40 to 0. Last week we won 34 to 0. Did I mention that we are the 9 and 10 year olds, and they moved us up to play in the 11 year old league because there weren't enough kids and coaches for the 9 year old league. When we line up the other team is always a lot bigger than us and they probably think they're going to dominate until after the first play. Then they realize they are in trouble.

Here's some sweet plays...


all drag right whitch we scored 2 toutchdowns with. Sweep left duble revirs pass!!! My best friend C.J. was about to score his 1st ever TOUTCHDOWN but he looked back and got his flag torn off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home