Friday, February 13, 2009

SNOWBOARDING IS AMAZING B-)

this year i really have gotten better at snowboarding. i rode in big bear with my friend Hayden, he is a very good snowboarder. He has taught me a lot (like how not to use an iPod on a day where its raining!). after my trip to bear with him, his family and my family, i went to PARK CITY, UTAH with my best friend Cameron. it was his first time snowboarding (he was a skier) and he was linking my his 5th run!!! we had a great trip we went on our first rail i landed it both times, but cameron fell off the first time but stayed on his feet. next was a suprise trip to ASPEN, COLORADO with my dad, to board and watch WINTER X-GAMES 13. that was the best trip i have ever had in my life. it was amazing.... me and my dad were going through the park it was like my 50th run in the park i was going across a pretty long rail it was really thin and then WOOPS my board went 50/50 and i fell and i put my arm down to brace myself (stupid idea NEVER DO IT) and then i realized i had broken my arm!!! :'-( i thought my season was over i would have to wait a year to board age. when i got to the emergency care place i heard good news that i could still board with my broken arm with a cast on.

now 5 weeks later I'm baaaaack. I'm in utah i will be there from feb 12-16th it is snowing now on the day before valentines day so bye for now time to ride

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger BROCK JOHNSON said...

OMG brock u are AMAZING u should go pro!
-brock :)

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY name is kaden and you rock the hizzy

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home